The Arctic Ice Cold Therapy system helps reduce pain and swelling and facilitates rehabilitation through continuous circulation compression cryotherapy. The cold therapy system continuously circulates cool water around the treatment area while providing compression to reduce pain and swelling.
Double Boot with liner sock, Sm/Med, Pair (10" x 14") fits shoe size 4-11, Large, Pair (13"x19") fits shoe size 11.5 - 17
- Cool water is circulated 360¡ a round the treatment area providing optimal cooling.
- Cold therapy system provides 3-4 hours of treatment on one single fill of ice and water.
- Cold therapy system can be used continuously, without interruption.
- Continuous circulation of cool water around the treatment area, reduces the chance of skin damage which is often associated with traditional ice therapy.
- Cold therapy system reduces the mess of traditional ice therapy and allows movement of the treatment area without loosing the benefits of cold therapy.
- Comfortable, Easy to Use and Portable.
One year warranty against mechanical defects
30-day warranty on parts