Charging Your Batteries
- New batteries must be fully charged prior to initial use.
- New batteries have a break-in period of 20 cycles. Regardless of use, recharge batteries every night for the first 20 days. After the first 20 days, recharge batteries on a regular basis.
- Allow at least 8 hours to charge batteries. Larger and severely discharged batteries can take up to 16 hours.
- Battery life typically ranges from 5-9 hours on a full charge, but this will vary depending on the size of equipment, battery size, and amount of use on inclines. A good rule of thumb is: for every hour of drive time, allow one hour of charge time.
- If batteries will no longer hold a charge, contact ACG Medical Supply at 1-844-463-0737 and speak with an ACG technician.