- Mobility Solutions
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Drive Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes
Drive Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes
Although the Expedition 19" Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical weighs only 19 pounds, it supports up to 300 lbs. This transport chair comes standard with 12" rear flat free tires to provide a stable ride over a variety of terrain. The companion activated wheel locks and seatbelt make the Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair safe and easy to use. The Expedition folds down flat for convenient storage and transportation.
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Black composite wheels require virtually no maintenance and incorporate non-marring surface
- Comes with padded armrests
- Companion activated wheel locks
- Limited lifetime warranty Wheelchair comes assembled
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and is available in blue and red
- Seat is made from durable lightweight nylon upholstery and a seatbelt and hand brakes are
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
- Available in blue or red frames.
- Folds flat for easy transport. (Figure A)
- Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down. (Figure B)
- Comes with seat belt.
- Companion activated wheel locks.
- 12” rear “flat-free” wheels.
|Overall Width||22" (open) | 10.75" (closed)|
|Seat Dimensions||19" (W) x 16" (D)|
|Overall Length w/Riggings||38"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||24 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|