Harmar Sierra Incline Platform Lift
The innovative Sierra Incline Platform Lift is the ideal example for superior quality, efficiency and ease of use. Choose it wherever a stairway lift doesn’t fit a user’s accessibility needs or a vertical platform lift isn’t appropriate for residential use.
Designed to carry a wide range of wheelchairs and scooters, the Sierra Lift provides a 500-lb capacity with an integrated seat option. It is light enough to be installed by one person and mounts so that the main carry load is supported by step brackets. It does not require wall modifications, saving significant time and installation costs.
- For use in residential applications
- Innovative design is based on the proven SL600 Pinnacle Stair Lift drive system and uses the same track
- Only 13" from the wall when folded
- Outdoor package available
- Mounts to the stairs not the wall!
- Wall mounted guide rail doubles as a convenient hand rail
- Easy Wheelchair or Scooter access
- Safety sensors stop lift instantly at obstacles
- Patented energy-efficient drive needs no messy lubricants
- Two wireless remotes included for convenient accessibility
- Auto-folding ramps on both ends of the platform
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current
- 500 lb weight capacity
- 2-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Platform 25” x 36"
- Travel distance 40 feet maximum
- Speed 14 fpm
- Drive system Cable Drive
If you need a stair lift for your daily living and live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, contact ACG Medical Supply - an authorized dealer for Harmar lifts. We offer free installation! And, can also provide sales and service of lift chairs, vehicle lifts, powered chairs and scooters. Call us today at 972-463-0737 or visit our showroom to learn more.
Made in the USA
2-year Warranty, 10-year on gear rack