Waxwel Paraffin Heat Therapy Bath
Paraffin health therapy is convenient and easy to use to help soothe the discomfort of pain as well as keeping your skin looking and feeling good. Arthritis can often cause the joints to become stiff and painful. Applying heat can help bring relief and helps to relax the muscles, improve circulation and loosen stiff joints. Using heat on an arthritic joint can help to reduce pain and improve range of motion Paraffin wax treatment is one way of applying heat. Due to its thickness, paraffin wax retains heat for a prolonged period. An added benefit is that the wax can help moisturize the skin, making it softer.
- Slowly immerse your hand, elbow, ankle or foot in an out of the specially formulated, warm soothing paraffin wax.
- Using this technique, each re-dip creates layers of wax, forming a shell of a glove of parafin.
- To retrain the heat and continue therapy, simply place your waxed hand, elbow, ankle or foot into the plastic liner and then insert into the mitt or bootie.
- The warm parafin treatment takes 15-20 minutes.
- Simply remove the wax shell by peeling it off.
- Ergonomical design with rounded edges for patient comfort
- Automatic thermostat maintains optimal therapeutic temperature range
- Low-wattage heater reduces energy consumption
- surfaces remain cool to touch due to energy efficient design
- All metal tank uniformly distributes heat
- Outer shell made from durable construction ABS plastic
- Professional size holds up to 6 lbs. of paraffin wax
- Full size unit can accommodate up to 12 1/2 shoe size
- 6 lbs. of paraffin unscented wax
- Heat therapy mitt
- Heat therapy bootie
- 65 disposable hand and foot liners (plastic)
- Use and Care Guide