Biofreeze is celebrating 25 years of providing pain relief. This legendary pain relief formula is clinical research-proven, fast acting and long lasting. It provides temporary relief from many aches and pains, such as sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises.
Biofreeze is completely free of parabens and propylene glycol. Our proprietary formula is made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients.
It can be applied to body parts such as the foot, ankle, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, hip, back, neck and shoulders. Biofreeze Cream provides soothing pain relief with natural moisturizers.
- Penetrates quickly to relieve aches and pains
- Proprietary formula made with USP-grade ingredients
- Free of parabens and propylene glycol
- Great for hands-on massage applications on larger muscle areas
Active ingredients: Menthol 10%
Purpose: Cooling Pain Relief
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate*, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Retinyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate*, Squalane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Net wt. 3 oz / 85.0 grams NDC 59316-305-10
Uses: Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains, and sprains
When using this product:
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Sensitive skin
- When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes; Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin; Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays, or liniments; Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops; Do not bandage; Wash hands after use with cool water; Do not use with heating pad or device; Store in a cool dry place.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: rub a thin film over affected areas not more than four times daily; massage not necessary.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician