The height adjustable toilet safety rails from Essential Medical Supply make it easier and safer to get off the toilet. The rails will adjust to your height and needs making them custom designed for you! Rails are made of a lightweight steel that creates a sturdy, stable rail and will support up to 300lbs. It also includes foam, non slip pads on the bottom that prevent slipping even if there is water on the floor. Each set of rails include a magazine rack that will hold magazines, books, a cell phone or any thing you need next to you. Rails require basic tool free set up and no installation or having to move the toilet. They can also be used with any existing Essential Medical Elevated Toilet Seat or Riser as well as other options. SPECS: Height Adjustment: 24" to 29"; Width: 20.5"; Weight Capacity: 300lbs.
- The first height adjustable toilet safety rails can be custom fit to the height you need. These make it safer and easier to get off the toilet.
- Standing rails are made of a light weight, rust resistant steel that will support up to 300lbs.
- Include foam non-slip pads that will keep the rail securely in place
- Simple tool free assembly and does not require you to move the toilet
- Includes magazine rack to keep anything right within reach
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Actual Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 24" (L) x 20" (W) x 5" (H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300lbs