Lantiseptic Skin Protectant is an emollient ointment intended to protect chafed or ulcer-prone skin, promote the healing of skin injuries and serve as a first aid treatment. It is formulated to encourage the proper moisture balance of the skin, thereby supporting the body's natural healing processes. It is effective in diaper dermatitis, ulcer-prone skin, incontinence, reddened or cracked skin, burns and other skin injuries.
- Lantiseptic Skin Protectant protects, treats and moisturizes for superior skin care
- Contains 50% lanolin which with beeswax and petrolatum produces a fine emulsion of outstanding tenacity
- Effective and longer-lasting in maintaining hydration and skin integrity
- Maintains a superior environment for the healing process
- Should be applied to clean dry skin in sufficient quantities to act as a barrier
- Soothing, moisturizing and protective properties of Lantiseptic make it well suited to the care of reddened or cracked skin
- Not intended as a primary burn therapy but its protectant and emollient actions make it a useful adjunct in the treatment of burns and other skin injuries