The DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
When used alone, the OrthoWedge Healing Shoe reduces forefoot pressure by as much as 57% and peak pressure is reduced by as much as 75% under the Great Toe! But when combined with our innovative PQ Series Peg-Assist™ customizable insole you can achieve astounding localized pressure relief without the risk of edge abrasion or ring edema present in other off-loading methods.
The Peg-Assist™ insole’s PORON® Cushioning cover minimizes friction while the closed cell Platazote® layer absorbs shock and comfortably conforms to the foot.
Features and Benefits
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Each insole has a 15mm combination Plastazote® and Multi-Foam base with a 3mm Poron® cover.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Stabilizer board included to maintain product integrity.
- Patent #8201346
Insole for Other DARCO Square Toe Shoes (5 sizes)
|Size||Women's Size||Men's Size||Catalog #|
|Small||7.5 -10||6 - 8||PQ1|
|Medium||10.5 - 13||8.5 - 10||PQ2|
|Large||13+||10.5 - 12||PQ3|
|X-Large||-||12.5 - 14||PQ4|