- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- 5-year warranty
- Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Love your stethoscope
The compact and sensitive Littmann Classic III stethoscope is the perfect instrument for clinicians who monitor and assess children or adults in non-critical environments. Manufactured with strong yet lightweight materials for hours of comfortable use.
- General Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
* Special Edition Colors Have an Additional Cost *
Here's what makes the Classic III stethoscope stand out:
Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece. The pediatric side is useful for small or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.
Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
Single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
Next-generation tubing lasts longer with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
No natural rubber latex
No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component.