Many seniors and others with limited mobility have difficulty getting in and out of a bath tub. Some of them give up on taking baths or accept some humility in having a caregiver assist them. The Lumex Splash bath lift allows people with limited mobility to enjoy the therapeutic effects of bathing again without the cost of disruption of having to remodel. Plus, it can provide a level of independence in the bathroom that’s been missing.
The Splash is the lightest bath lift available in the U.S. which means it’s easier to install and remove leaving the tub free for other users. Because it’s so compact and has less moving parts than other bath lifts it is better on your budget than other models. Plus, it is less expensive than retro fitting your bathroom with a walk-in bath tub. The Splash has a fixed back design which means you will have more leg room than many other lifts. Reclining lifts have to be moved forward in the bath tub to allow enough space to recline which causes you to lose valuable space.
Call 972-463-0737 for a free home demonstration today!
- The fixed back design optimizes legroom by allowing Splash to fit close to the back of the tub
- The low seat travel maximizes water immersion for improved personal hygiene
- Smooth movement and solid, stable design offers a safe bathing experience
- Slim remote with large controls for easy operation
- Battery level indicator monitors battery power, preventing descent when low
- Simple to clean surfaces with limited crevices
- Trim and lightweight for easy moving and handling
- One year limited warranty
- Seat Width - 13.0”
- Flap Width - 6.9”
- Total Width - 26.8”
- Total Height - 22.8”
- Seat Depth - 13.4”
- Total Depth - 20.1”
- Seat Height (Up) - 18.1”
- Seat Height (Down) - 2.8”
- Lifting Capacity - 280 lbs.
- Net Weight (excluding battery) - 14.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight - 19.8 lbs.