The Raizer M is most suited for use in a private home and it can be operated by anyone. It takes no special skills to operate it, and it cannot be assembled incorrectly. Legs and backrests fit in only where they belong, and clear assembly indicators verify that the parts have been assembled correctly. The chair is operated by means of a crank handle – in an ergonomically correct manner and with no strain on the helper. The lifting process with the crank handle is performed at the pace you can manage. At any time, you can let go of the crank handle and take a break, with no risk that the chair may move.
Safe lifting operation from the floor
With the help of a relative you will experience that the lifting process with the Raizer M is quite relaxed. You are sitting comfortably, safely stabilized by a seat belt and thanks to the headrest (standard equipment) there will be no strain on your neck during the lift.
- Mobile appliance which aids and supports a fallen person when getting up
- Comfortable and safe for the person who has fallen
- Safe also for the person making the lift. No risk of physical strain/injury
- Effortless assembly in just a few minutes
- Always ready to use – not reliant on electricity
- CE marked mobile aid
Raizer M is always standby and ready for use
- It is always ready to carry out a lift whenever it is needed
- It is not reliant of electricity or charging of a battery
- It is easy to carry around the house, and it can be stored away in a closet when not in use.
- It can be assembled in most places and it does not take up much space before, during or after assembly.
- The crank handle can be inserted and operated from both sides of the seat allowing for operation where there is sufficient room.
- Lifting capacity: up to 150 kg/330 lbs
- Identical legs: 4
- Identical backrests: 2